Punting in the New Millenium has been avaliable to clients since February 2004 and even today three years after publication it is an important guide for new punters. Amelia Burton was an
integral part of the Winform team for almost four years. She had been providing
information and advice to hundreds of Members both new and old. This book
provides a mass of information for those starting out as a horse racing enthusiast
or for those who have lost their direction and need to refocus their interest.
As well as
providing basic information about betting strategies and other aspects of making
money from horse racing, two strategies have been included for you to follow.
These are based on real betting history conducted by Winform, and all purchasers
will have access to these at a minimal cost.
Treat it like a business if you expect to make a profit
· Socialising versus making money, which is it for you?
· How much money to invest and how to survive losing runs
· Which staking plan is best for your punting
· No longer any need to learn form analysis
· Computer form analysis: where do you get it? Includes sources of
free form and ratings
· Making a living from punting: proof it can be done, but is it for
· Betting for the win or for the place or each way: what are the facts?
· Dutch Betting: what is it and how do you do it and when you should
· Exotic Betting: can you outlast the losers?
· Common traps that you should avoid - learn from the mistakes of others
· Research, research, research - why you should do it and how
· Getting value for your money
· Where to now? How to analyse which is the best strategy for you
buy the book for your own information or to inform a friend, you will benefit
from the experience. Here are the recent results for the two betting strategies
included in the book.
strategy one - Jun 03 - Dec 03 Profit $20,374 for a $100 bet
backing two horses per race there were 2042 eligible races for 524 wins.
strategy two - 2003 Profit $1944 for a $10 bet on 50% profit on turnover
These are win only bets and there were 384 bets for 81 wins.
can purchase Punting In The New Millenium for $149. If you're
not a member, you can purchase the book for just $169, which includes Membership
to the Winform Racing Club and 12 months subscription to the Best Bets Service.
To order your copy, simply go to our Bookshop.